Thursday, March 5, 2009

The place to be, Fifth Avenue.


Fifth Avenue is a major thoroughfare in the center of Manhanttan in New York City. Between 34th street and 59th street, it is also one of the premier shopping streets in the world, often compared to London, Paris, Tokyo, and Milan. Fifth Avenue serves as a symbol of wealthy New York. The wonderful, amazing street was made in 1862 by the wealthy people of New York. Between 34th street and 60th street, Fifth Avenue is lined with luxury retail stores, which include Tiffany Co.,Cartier SA, Lord & Taylor, Burberry, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, BVLGARI, Armani Exchange, Coach Inc., Escada, Christian Dior, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Fendi, Versace, Kenneth Cole, and Saks Fifth Avenue. I have experienced the world, my life in just one street. What have you experienced in your life as cool as mine?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutly love New ork city, and fifth avenue. I spent thousands of dollars just on that street. Its an amazing experience I can't wait to go back to just go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifth avenue is like my favorite place ever. When I went with my best friend I could've sworn I was in heaven. Except the fact that I was broke of course. I want to go back and just go on a shopping spree, that would be bliss.

    ReplyDelete