Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Put your shutter shades on.


Today is one of my personal favorite days of the week; Wednesday. At our local Cypress Bay every wednesday, or as we like to call it "shades wednesday", is when the whole population is showing off their shades, so our pupils within the eye doesn't get damaged (Yeah, that's a great joke). I just recently bought two pair of sunglasses for this fabulous event. But of course ladies, how can we forget, spring break is almost here and you know what that means- OUR LONG SUNNY DAYS IN THE BEACH!! One of the most important accessories to go with our fun in the sun and to protect us from dangerous sun rays that can ruin our beautiful eyes. I personally love the brands Ray Ban and Diesel, a touch of the classic oldies. Ray Bans never get old and Diesel are bold and dynamic. They're always in trend. What's your choice of shades, modern big or classic oldies?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't "protected my pupils" on Wednesdays. I must say I also love the brand of Ray Ban, or maybe that's because my Dad's addiction to Ray Ban sunglasses. However, I find those sunglasses so expensive and not worth over a hundred dollars. I refuse to buy a pair of sunglasses over ten dollars. It’s not necessary to spend more and when the cheap shades break you don't feel as bad.

    ReplyDelete